ISP is a trusted academic program that allows students to get a head start on a career in medicine. Our academically rigorous classes enable you to complete your college science courses in an accelerated, weekend-based format. So at ISP you can earn each of your college science prerequisite class credits in one month versus one semester.
Accelerated Prerequisites for Medical School
To quickly complete your college science course requirements for medical school, you’ll want to enroll in ISP’s weekend classes, attending one course at a time. Classes occur every Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 am – 6:30 pm for four consecutive weekends.
This accelerated approach allows you to accumulate the credits you require far more quickly than you would at a traditional college. For example, at ISP you can complete your college General Chemistry 1 & 2 and college Organic Chemistry 1 & 2 in only four months.
After earning your pre-med credits from ISP, you’re qualified to pursue a medical program at many colleges and universities throughout the country.
We can help you transfer credits to your selected medical school.
To ensure transferability of your credits from ISP, you are encouraged to contact the school at which you’ll be studying medicine. They’ll determine whether or not ISP courses qualify. Credits from ISP have been accepted at more than 65 colleges and universities throughout the country.
Take only the science classes you need.
At ISP, you can build your own schedule of classes and enroll only in those courses you need to complete your pre-med requirements.
College Science Courses for Pre-Med Students
Choose from the following courses to build your own schedule. Please note that you need to take the Level 1 course before advancing to Level 2. Some classes offer your choice of 4 or 5 units. You must choose the number of units you require when you register for your class.
- General Chemistry 1 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- General Chemistry 2 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Organic Chemistry 1 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Organic Chemistry 2 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Physics 1 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Physics 2 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Biology 1 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Biology 2 – 4 and 5 unit courses
ISP offers a wide range of college level science courses.
In addition to the science courses required for medicine, ISP offers several other college science classes that may be of interest to you:
- Biochemistry – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Human Anatomy & Physiology 1 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- Human Anatomy & Physiology 2 – 4 and 5 unit courses
- General Microbiology – 4 and 5 unit courses
- General Psychology – 3 units
- Developmental Psychology – 3 units
Register today! Let ISP help you get into medical school sooner so you can quickly begin your new career.